🚀🚀 5000+ startups Business model & Valuation references (fundraising history & valuation, investors, deal size... used by VCs, angels, investors for deal flow and founders for business analysis and fundraising strategy)
The list gives you 5000+ rows about:
- Startup name
- Industry sector
- The platform these startups used for fundraising.
- The recent fundraising round information (start date, close date, amount raised, number of investors...)
- Fundraising type (Common Equity/Convertible notes...)
- Revenue & Valuation
- Links to the fundraising profile of these startups
- Screenshots 1 & 2 of 5000+ rows
How you would benefit from the list:
- Peer comparison for startup founders - where you can compare with other players in the field to self-evaluate your business and identify future competitors
- Startup founders who plan for fundraising can expect the amount they could raise corresponds to the revenue they have
- Startup founders can have a sense of how other players are doing and how the market is growing
- An awesome source of ideas for startup enthusiasts
- Investors/ startup enthusiasts can have a sense of the field before making investment decisions or examining the startup they already have invested in
- Where business owners can find information on products/ price of other players.
AND OTHER 4900+ ROWS TO EXPLORE!
✔️ Lifetime access
✔️ Free future updates
✔️ 24/7 supports